Wednesday 16 July 2008

I have an award :)

I was a bit shocked today to see i had recievd an award


this has been given to me by mooncatcher - Tamara, so i thank you.

now onto the rules

The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated

On to those people who i want to give awards to

1) Christy - Scrappintwins - she is one great mate, she is always there when i need her for a chat a rant or anything else.

2) Chris - HeavenlyScraps - Chris is brilliant, very talented and i open her blog just to listen to her music :)

3) Eirene is my next choice have you seen her blog lately it is brilliant

4) RubyMinoza is my next person, she has been working with some of my kits lately and she has made some wonderful layouts.

5) Kris Ann is another brilliant layout designer who has done wonders with my kits.

and do you know what i can't think of anyone else, but i will let them all know.

1 comment:

Kris Ann said...

Thanks for the award. you have a great blog. 1st time I was here. I've added to my favorites & will visit often.