Saturday 16 May 2009

Awaken - New kit and a freebie


Have you seen my new look blog, after a lot of playing around i finally got it looking how i wanted and i also have a new look to my previews

I have another new kit to show you and this is one of my personal favourties, the colors are really feash and crisp.





My Ct Girls have been busy again with this kit and made some stunning layouts for you.



Jen



Becca



and the freebie, well this is a quick page from the set
freebie expired



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 May [LA 07:18pm, NY 09:18pm] - 16 May [UK 02:18am, OZ 12:18pm] ).

Bird Stalker Photography said...

beautiful stuff thanks for the freebie

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Tiffani K said...

Gorgeous freebie!Thanks bunches!

Kris Ann said...

this kit looks like it will be right up my alley. I love the soft colors & the elements. beautiful design!