Saturday 10 October 2009

On the road with a freebie

As a special request i was asked to make a travelling kit, and finally i has to show you what i have come up with.

Road Trip



I also have a little extra to add on to my halloween kit from last week, a lovely set of clutered stitches



My amazing CT Girls have been at it again and have made some wonderful page to go with this kit.

Shera





Sandy



Brooke



Brittney



And Chanell has also made this wonderful quick page for you



please click image for download.

This kit has 25% off for 1 week only and keep an eye on my blog as i have some more freebie comming soon and a sneak peak of my next kit :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

Kim said...

Very cute kit. Thanks for the QP.