Sunday 28 February 2010

Little monsters and freebie

I have just released another new kit, Argh, with monsters in the closet and under the bed this kit is perfect to capture all those scarey moments in your childrens lives.


and i have a quick page set to accompany it.


My ct girls have pulled out all the stops with this one and created some wonderful pages for you.

Brittney

 

 


Chanell


Sandy

 
  
Sus

 

 

I also have a couple of freebies for you.

This is a cute woard art for you


and for those of you who are doing the 365 project i have a template freebie in the bits2kits forum


and dont foget ARGH is on sale with 25% off for the next week

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Feb. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

MonkingsMusings said...

Thank you.

Katharyn Brine said...

I love what the CT has done with this wonderful kit. Some great ideas!