Friday 30 April 2010

iNSD - new kit, specials and Freebies

wow, are you ready for iNSD? 

are you ready to spend your hard earned money? 

well let me show you a couple of items i could possibly tempt you with this weekend

Firstly i have a great new kit out Tweet Times



and some beautiful pages from my CT

Brittney

Katharyn


M'Lee



I also have 35% off all my products over at B2K's ( grab bags excluded) and you can also get your hands on some extra special $1 kits, these will only be available at this price for this weekend 30th - 3rd

 
 
 
I also have this beautiful mini kit that is available for FREE this weekend only



I have some more freebies to give away throughout the weekend, so keep an eye on my blog.

1 comment:

JLJ Designs said...

Thank you for the lovely freebie!. I love your delicate kits. They're so beautiful.