Tuesday 13 April 2010

Just remember kit and a freebie

I have just opened my Grab Bags from easter and you can now see what was inside them

The Personal Use one contained a full kit - Just Remember


 an alpha


a cluster set

 and a set of torn and distressed papers


 and you can find inspiration from my CT here

Brittney

Chanell
Katharyn
Sus

I have also opened my Commercial Use Grab Bag

Inside there was a set of Easter overlays

A pack of Grunge overlays

and a beautiful set of templates.

Finally i also have a little quick page freebie for you today taken from the Just Remember kit


Also i have a got an extra special freebie for those of you who are newsletter subscribers to give away, if you aren't a newsletter subscriber yet please sign up at the top of my blog and you will receive the freebie when i send it out.

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 13, 2010. Thanks again.