Friday 29 October 2010

Wild Grass

I have a fantastic new kit for you today Wild Grass


And the girls have been pulling out all the stops with their wonderful pages.

Kathy


Mel Crea



M'Lee

Unfortunately i am having to say goodbye to Kathy but she is taking the big step into becoming and desinger so i wish her well.  I have seen some her kits and they are fantastic, but on the other hand i would like to introduce to you a new member to my team Melanie aka MelCrea.  She has been playing with some new kits due to be released and i can tell you she has some makes wonderful pages.

You only have this weekend to grab both my PU and Cu grab bags from my stores before they will be replaced with new ones on Monday.  I am also in the spotlight for the month at 2 Little Pixels, i have a wonderful exclusive kit coming to the store on Monday and a fantastic challenge for you all to win some great prizes.

Don't forget to check out all my stores this weekend and the coming week as there is so much going on for Halloween and iDSD you are really in for a treat.

No comments: