Sunday 21 November 2010

two fantastic new kits today

Whew, what a hectic weekend, which is the whole reason i am only just getting round to getting my new designs shown about.  I have two great kits for you today, firstly i had the wonderful opportunity of working with Chris aka HeavenlyScraps to put together this fantastic winter kit for you

Snowy Fun


Isn't it full of wonderfulness?  and my girls have created some exceptionally stunning pages with it.

Chanell


MelCrea


M'Lee

And i also have another cute kit Penguin Walk.


There are a bonus set of word arts included in this kit

I also have some fantastic page to show you

Chanell
MelCrea
M'Lee

Next week i will be bring you my first Christmas kit of the year, the colors aren't your usual set but it is a fantastic combination.

No comments: