Friday 21 October 2011

New kit, lots of news and a freebie

Wow this week is flying past so quick. I hope everyone is keeping well.

I have been trying to sort out all i need for next month.  As you must know by now {inter} Digital Scrapbooking Day is approaching fast and i am trying to sort you out some amazing bargains and new kits to delight you all and i think i am winning.....slowly

I will be back with some sneaks over the coming weeks just to tempt you a little bit more, but first i am delighted to show you my new kit this week.  Mr Mischievous, this kit is perfect for all those cute boy things your little ones get up to, but as you can see with some of the layouts that have been created this kit can easily be used for girls pages as well.

Mr Mischievous.

Word Snips

I have some fantastic pages to show you from my wonderful team

by Dita

by DoggiNo

by Manuel

by Manuel

by Miss Kait

by Miss Kait

by M'Lee

by Morgane

by Ruebchensmum

by Ruebchensmum

by Sus

I also have a freebie for you this is a quick page taken from the kit.


one final thing, don't forget the challenges we have going at Bits2Kits, there is still a full free kit available ( registration required )  but it will have to leave at the end of the month, as do this months grab bags.




 

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Oct. 21, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Oct 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria