Sunday 6 November 2011

Another Freebie :)

You are really in for a treat with all these freebies i am giving away at the minute, and i hope not to disappoint you today.

I have a beautiful set of stacked papers from my Lottery Grab Bag


This isn't on sale for long but 1 lucky winner will have full access to my whole store for 3 months, that is a lot of products.

I can't show you what is inside but i can show you the beautiful page my team have created.





Here is the freebie for you



Now what shall i do tomorrow ?? 
you will have to come back and see.

Have a relaxing Sunday

5 comments:

Madeline said...

Beautiful!Thank you...xoxo

DesignByNettis said...

GREAT work and a BIG THANX for these freebies... LOVE them...
HUGGGS
NETTIS

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

bourriquette said...

merci!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely, Thank you!