Tuesday 24 January 2012

and the winner is..........

I read all of your wonderful comments and I want to thank you all for the beautiful words you have said about this kit.

and the winner I have chosen is Teri/Scraptag

who commented; This Kit is amazing. It has everything you need to scrapbook beautiful pages easily and fast. I hope I win, cause those templates are amazing on top of the already awesome kit!

Teri if you could contact me at sas (at ) excalibursplace.com I will get your coupon sorted out for you.

but I have a little gift for everyone else, I have a 15% coupon to my store if you use the code sas_15_BloG   you can get anything in my store with a discount.

This Friday I will be releasing my new Valentines day kit this isn't the ordinary lovey dovey pink kit so if you are looking for something a bit different this will be worth it.  I will be back with a sneak preview tomorrow.

No comments: