Tuesday 7 February 2012

New kit, Grab Bags and a freebie

Finally everything has been sorted out at Bits2kits and the store is fully back up and working, so it is time for some new releases from me.

Firstly I have a Valentine kit that was due to be released just before the store went down.  This is no ordinary pink and red Valentines kits, this has a bit more of a masculine feel to it.

My Love


I also have a set of quick pages to accompany this kit as well


and to prove this kit can be used for girls pages, here are a selection of beautiful pages created by my creative team

by Brandy

by DoggiNo

by Manuel

by Manuel

by Miss Kait

by Morgane

by Ruebchensmum

by Ruebchensmum

by Sus

I also have my new grab bags for the month firstly my PU Grab Bag this is only $3.50 this month it has an amazing saving of 81%


to give you an idea of what is inside, here are a few pages for inspiration

by DoggiNo

by Manuel

by Miss Kait

by Miss Kait

by Morgane

by Ruebchensmum

by Ruebchensmum

by Sus

I also have a CU Grab with 5 brand new items inside.


I haven't had a chance to make a freebie up but i do have a template available at bits2kits


It is available in the forum, you might have to register to see it.

1 comment:

Kait said...

So glad to see you finally up and running. Love the kits and inspiring pages. Take care, Kait.
http://simply-kait.blogspot.com/