Sunday 26 February 2012

New kit with 25% off

I have a new kit to show you all today and this is perfect for those of you who love your sports, something we dont do in this house that often.

Time for Sports


My girls found this one a hard since they also dont have sporty family but those that do have stunning pages.

by DoggiNo

by Manuel

by Miss Kait

by Morgane

by Ruebchensmum

I also never came back to show you what was in last months grab bags but i have a good reason, i am trying to sort out my retirement bundle for March, and it has been quite a while since the last one i have lots of products being retired off.

So my January grab bag had 2 wonderful kits inside.

Chilly Fun


Date strips


Party Time


Winter Fun Templates


I have a little freebie today taken from both the Winter Fun kit and the Party Time kit


3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Feb. 26, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for these lovely cluster frames!

nits said...

It`s beautiful. Thank you