Saturday 31 March 2012

Grab Bag Time

The 1st of April tomorrow, and Easter is just around the corner, this year is really flying away.

I am here to show you my latest grab bags i have just put into my store.

April PU Grab Bag


Inside there is 1 full kit, 1 quick page set, 1 cluster set and a template set. This is a good all round kit there is nothing to do with Easter inside, just a kit you can keep coming back to over and over again.

and to show you what i mean here a few layouts from my team

by DoggiNo

by DoggiNo

by Miss Kait

by Morgane

by Ruebchensmum

by Sus

I have a little freebie to accompany this but i first just want to show you my CU Grab Bag for this month


and also a quick reminder all my Retirement bundles will leave the store tonight, this is your final chance to get any of the products in them

Now finally my freebie for you, this is a little cluster taken from this months grab bag,








No comments: