Friday 20 April 2012

lots of releases today all with 25% off

Whew, are you in for a treat today because i have some fantastic new products for you all.

Firstly lets start with a brand new release today Itty Bitty Buddy


I also have some journaling cards to accompany this, they are perfect for adding to your scrapbooking pages or if you are completing a Project 365, Project Life or any memory keeping project these are fantastic little notes. If you purchase the kit you can get them free but there is also the option to purchase them on their own.


I have a few pages to show you that my creative team have created with this kit.

by DoggiNo

by MissKait

by Ruebchensmum

by Ruebchensmum

by Sus

I have also opened both my grab bags from Easter and there are some wonderful products inside.




You can purchase this whole set individually but if you want some extra special savings I have bundled the whole set up and set a beautiful reduced price.


and if you are looking for some new CU products, i have 3 in store for you today.




aren't they just delightful, this weekend only you can get 25% off all of these products and if you are a newsletter subscriber you will be getting a coupon when i send my newsletter out in the morning.

If you have been following my daily color inspirations i will be posting a new one tomorrow, Fridays are the only day i wont be posting one since i release all my new products that week.

I hope you have a great weekend

No comments: