Friday 18 May 2012

new releases and freebie - 18th May

I have lots of great goodies in my stores for you today, 

Lets start with my newest kit Let's Talk, for those of you who love to document a conversation you recently have had this is the kit for you.


I have some inspiration to show you

by DoggiNo

by Miss Kait

by Sus

I have also opened my $2 NSD Grab bags and you can now see what was inside them, the PU had this fantastic new kit

Everyday


There was also this great cluster set


and finally there was this set of journaling cards


and i also had a $2 CU grab bag with 3 brand new products inside

Twirly Ribbons


White Flowers


White Overlays


These are on sale this weekend only at both my stores B2K and DSB

I also have a little freebie for you taken from my Lets Talk kit, click image to download


I hope you have a lovely weekend

No comments: