Saturday 16 June 2012

New releases 25% off this weekend - and a freebie

Boy am I running behind, there is so much for me to catch up on and little time to do it, but I do have a brand new kit for you today and I have also opened last months grab bag.

So lets start with my new kit, Reading Time, this kit has been made especially for my little boy who is totally in love with reading at the minute, his favourite author is Roald Dahl and he is slowly working thorough his books


and what every child needs a great set of book marks you can print out whenever these loose theirs


my wonderful team have produced some wonderful pages for you, it looks like all the children have the reading bug :)

by DoggiNo

by Kellie

by Kellie

by Manuel

by Ruebchensmum

by Sus

Kellie has also made her layout available for you to download, 

you can download it here

This new kit has 25% off this weekend along with my products i opened from my May Grab Bag - inside was this beautiful kit Let the Sunshine.





I am also opening my CU Grab Bag in the next few days so keep an eye out for that also.

Over at DigiScrappers Brasil this week we have our Build By Palette, I have never taken part in this before so it is a first for me but we all had to work on the same color scheme and create elements that can be combined for a whole kit, below are my two parts 

Brushed Dates


Word snips

they have 20% off this weekend.

I am going to try and get on top of everything so it will all be back to normal shortly, i hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing weekend.

No comments: