Friday 26 October 2012

New kit 20% - 25% off and a freebie

I am in full preparation  mode for DSD which will be here next Saturday with some delightful goodies and special deals for you but before then i have another new kit for you.  This kit is perfect for capturing any moment that is special to you.

Happy Heart


I also have a set of quick pages to accompany the set


and if you go to the bottom of the post there is a little freebie for you. This kit is also on sale at both my stores this weekend B2K and DSB

I think my creative team enjoyed working with this kit because i have some wonderful pages to show you.

by Crystal

by DoggiNo

by Kellie

by La Shawn

by Ruebchensmum


by Ruebchensmum

by Sus

by Franny

by Jacqueline

by Marnel

by Masevy

by MissLoveScraps

And finally the freebie i promised you, a beautiful quick page by Sus


Sorry it was brought to my attention the link for the freebie was actually for my quick page set, so those of you who downloaded it i hope you like the set, the link above is now for the freebie

I hope you all have a great weekend, i know mine will certainly be busy getting ready for next week, the fun starts on the 1st November.

1 comment:

Patio said...

The freebie contains your 4 Quick Pages instead of your Freebie QP.
Just thought you might want to know...