Friday 3 May 2013

New kit and iNSD freebie part 2

It is Friday and that means my new releases will be in the shop later today. Today i have a fantastic kit for you perfect for capturing those childish moments or even as the sun warms up those warm summer photos

Child Brights


I got really carried away with this kit and have some extras to accompany it along with great freebies throughout the weekend.

An Alpha

Some Clusters

and a quick page set

Yesterday post gave you a cluster frame freebie and today i have another freebie for you, but first i do have some inspirational pages to show you

by Bdigis

by DoggiNo

by DoggiNo - using templates available from my Etsy store

by Doti

by Flavia

by Jacqueline

by Kerstin

by Kerstin

by Vany


and i do have another freebie for you


and don't forget since it is iNSD this weekend i have 40% off my whole store until the 5th

Also keep a look out on my facebook page this weekend as i will be randomly giving coupons out for my store. 


1 comment:

Avril H said...

Pretty - many thanks :)