Saturday 21 September 2013

20% off apple of my eye & a freebie

Another week and time for a great new kit from me, being the apple of someones eye could mean many different things but for me my three children are the apple of my eye, although they are not always perfect they mean to world to me.

 Hopefully this kit will inspire you to create a page about your apple of your eye

Apple of my eye


Flairs


Alpha


Mt Creative Team has worked exceptionally hard with a short amount of time to produce these wonderful pages, showing you just what you can create with my kit

by Chigirl

by DoggiNo

by Kellie

by Ruebchensmum

by Ruebchensmum

I also have a freebie for you all this week, taken from the kit


I hope you all have a good weekend
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much!

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~} bunches......

Vegan Recipes said...

Thankk you for this